Out of Stock
Sign up for our waitlist to be notified when this item is back in stock.
Chunky Aroid Potting Mix
Out of stock
You guys after weeks of experimentation, trial and error I finally formulated a potting mix that works seamlessly with some of my aroids. This is my to go mix for my anthurium regales, anthurium crystallinum and anthurium forgetti. I recommend you get this if you are experiencing trouble growing any of these species. This is a fast draining medium mix with grade A ingredients and mycorrhizae and humid acid for healthy root development. If you’ve seen any of my repotting live videos you know this mix works great and will help you achieve long healthy roots. It can be used as a base or additive for soil. This mix is recommended for indoor use only, its quick to fully dry but retains the right amount of moisture.
- 1 quart
- airy potting mix
- mix well before using
- formulated for anthurium regale, anthurium crystallinum and anthurium forgetti
For best results when using this mix try mimicking the following conditions:
- I’m currently growing all my Anthuriums under Giixer LEDS and watering only as needed when the mix has completely dried.
- I keep all my aroids in a day/night cycle. Starting with low lighting in the morning and increasing brightness intensity throughout the day.
- I also try to maintain humidity levels at 75. to help my plants during the drier periods I like adding a layer of moist moss at the base.
- I’ve also seen a drastic difference in the health of my plants by either using rain water or filtered water only.
- I also incorporate a slow release fertilizer to my mix.
- Pot in a net pot/ orchid pot for best results.
- Clear pots are my favorite because it grants me the opportunity to monitor root growth and health at all times.
Share the Plant Love